My lovely blogland friends

Friday 30 June 2017

Anything goes or Red, White and Blue at Polkadoodles

Good afternoon folks, I'm having one of those days today so I'm running late with my post for our challenge over at Polkadoodles where the theme is 'Anything Goes', the DT have been challenged to use the theme of Red White and Blue so you can play along with that  theme too. As always our lucky winner will receive a fab prize from the Polkadoodles store and my teamies have some gorgeous projects to inspire you.

For My project I've made a vintage tag using the beautiful butterfly stamps from Bella Fleur and Belle Papillon sets, you can find them both here with lots of gorgeous coordinating dies and the most beautiful papers too.

I began by using Ultramarine Blue PanPastel on my tag, then somestencilling  with a script stencil and white fine texture paste. While that was drying I stamped my butterflies on watercolour card with white embossing powder and coloured them with Festive Berries distress ink.

I layered up some lace and a little red/white gingham ribbon then attached my butterflies with silicone glue. I added some faux pearls for a trail between the butterflies and applied glitter around the edge of the tag to finish off.

I'm entering my tag in the following challenges:

Artistic Stampers: winged things
CRAFT: Ribbon and sparkle
Go Tag Thursday: Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty tag and I love those delicate butterflies against the gorgeous background, they look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Tag with us over at Go Tag Thursday..it's so pretty and perfect for our challenge this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag . Thank you for joining in lasts months challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag!! Love that pretty background and sweet butterflies!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...